Your business plan seemed strong. So strong, in fact, that it was not a problem to get the financing that you needed. Less than three years later, however, you are looking at the options of finding a bankruptcy lawyer to see if that is the best way for your to end this misadventure.
There are many times in life, even when you have made detailed arrangements, when things do not go as planned. If you find yourself in a situation when you are not as successful as possible, it is important to know what your legal options are. From the need for a firm of personal injury lawyers who can help you fid the resources you need for recovery to the need for a bankruptcy lawyer after a business failed, it is important to make sure that you are researching the most qualified options that are available.
Are You Looking for Legal Advice About a Difficult Legal Situation?
Many of life’s most difficult situations involve times when a lawyer could be of help. And while it can be difficult to ask for help, it is often in your best interest if you can get the help that you need sooner rather than later. Consider some of these statistics about the many times when getting legal advice can help you make the best transition:
- Approximately 12.8 million consumer bankruptcy petitions were filed in the federal courts between the years 2005 and 2017.
- With more than 240,000, California is the state with the most bankruptcies in 2011.
- There are 4,414 preventable work deaths in the U.S. in 2017.
- When people file for a Chapter 13 they have three to five years to resolve their debts while addressing debt reduction by applying all their disposable income.
- Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi were the five states in 2016 with the highest rates of Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Auto accidents, medical malpractice, premises liability, product liability, and wrongful death claims are five of the most common types of personal injury cases.
From bankruptcy to divorce to personal injury or work compensation situations, there are many times when the most experienced legal advice can help you get the information that you need for the most difficult of transitions.